Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i think i made a mistake

Remember last blog? Yeah I think I made a mistake. I should have told him that I have crushy feelings for him. Or should I have?

So I was on facebook today (aka the bearer of all news bad and good) and I see all these pictures from some girl's album that he is tagged in. He is clearly drunk in all of them, and with this girl, who is nowhere near as hot as me lol. SO when I see this, I get this sick feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure if it's jealousy, or what, but it was not a good feeling.

I was all content with the idea that we were going to be friends and I would never speak up about how I feel, at least not for a while. So then why do I get all upset when I see him with other girls? It's such a lust thing. I dunno, I need to get over it.

I dont know what to do. His fb profile said that he wasnt going to be home all week because he'd be out having fun and he hopes his bed with take him back after this week. Does that mean he is sleeping at a bunch of girls' houses?

I got to get all of this paranoia out of my head, and not let this upset me or ruin my day.

I guess that's it for now.

x. joelle :/

No comments: