Sunday, April 11, 2010

More ranting and raving from the gleamo queen.

I decided last night that I REALLY don’t like this guy from work. I was again, so desperate for a friend to hang out with last night. I found myself tired and cranky and just wanting someone to be around. But when you are repulsed by the person you have to be around, its just bad.

It started off with me picking him up and headed to the next city to pick up a smoothie that I thought I wanted, but my stomach told me otherwise. We were continuing to be bored, so we decided a movie would be the best course of action. Fraid not. The whole time, he kept looking over and staring at me and asking me “are you ok?”. Why the hell wouldn’t I be ok?!?!?!?! I was just getting really frustrated and he wanted to like cuddle up and touch me like the whole movie and it was pissing me off. I paid $10 for the movie, and was really into it. I wanted to see everything that happened. He kept interrupting my movie experience and laughed at all the dumb parts.

I was so tired and pissed off when I was driving him home. I just wanted to get rid of him and get the night over with. I couldn’t even look him in the eyes. I was really miserable the whole time. He is SO not the person I want to be with, or even AROUND. I really don’t even want to see him at work anymore. Uff. I am getting sick to my stomach just thinking about it!

And the saddest part is that I really like this other guy, but every time we try to make a plan, he blows me off and doesn’t talk to me until after like a day or so. Screw this! I am so ready to move on from the bad pool of guys that around this area. I want a MAN, with style and all the good chivalrous stuff. Someone who dosent have cheesy pick up lines and doesn’t stand me up!

That’s all for now. More to come from the fabulous crazy love life that is gleamo girl.

No comments: