Sunday, December 12, 2010

It's been 5 months...

...since I have written in the saga that is my crazy love life. Or rather the lack of it. I seem to be having this issue lately. I have fallen for someone, however it is mainly a mental attraction rather than a physical one. I don;t necessarily think that he is cute, or even my "type", but damn I feel great when I am around him, which is a lot of the time. I dunno. It's a longer, complicated situation than I feel comfortable talking about online.

In other dramatic news, my best friend of almost 10 years is moving. To friggin Portland, Oregon! That is in the complete opposite direction of where I am. I feel like I have taken her for granted all of the years and now that she is leaving I am freaking out like majorly. What am I going to do without her? It's all so confusing and upsetting to me. I love her.

I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I am super depressed and unhappy and just want to cry. But if I start, will I be able to stop?

Christmas is 2 weeks away.

The Cranberries "I can't be with you" just came on. How ironic.

Thats all for now...

xoxo me

No comments: