Thursday, August 6, 2009

to buy/i already own.

SO for a while I have been mentally compiling a list of movies from my childhood/past that I would love to own on DVD. Most of them are incredibly cheesey or lame, but they are movies that I love, and I want. Here is that list:

Super Mario Brothers the movie
Spice World
The Goonies
The Breakfast Club
Mannequin
10 Things I Hate About You


TV series I want to own on DVD:

90210
Smallville
My So Called Life
Tru Calling season 2
True Blood
Veronica Mars
Dark Angel season 2
Gossip Girl season 2


Already purchased/have:

Dont tell mom the babysitter's dead
Legend
Empire Records
The Power Rangers movie
Clueless
The Neverending Story
Angel (series)
BTVS (series)
Roswell (series)
Firefly (series)
Gossip Girl (season 1)
Charmed (seasons 1-8)
Tru Calling (season 1)
Dark Angel (season 1)

No comments: