Thursday, March 8, 2007

a continuation of observations

Okay so I quickly had to X out my window due to mean substitute computer science teacher that monitors what we are doing on our computers. So back to the observations....

Why is it that I go into a tanning place and the girls are mean towards me? I think it has to do with the way I dress. I dunno. Or maybe its because I am not a buxom blonde with the skin color of someone from India. (that is not an attack on India, I love Indians)

I was on the PRT today and black girls were on there. The PRT was full too. So naturally I was listening to their conversation since they were the only ones brave enough to talk loudly. (and my mp3 player's battery was dead) They were hilarious. It actually brought a smile to my face listening to them complain about their weird teachers, and advising appointments (i am guessing they are forensic majors based on their classes they talked about)But yeah, yay for loud black girls. (again, this is not an attack on black girls, or labeling them, or anything of that sort)

That's all I got for today. I am going to take a shower to rid myself of the smell of burning flesh with a hint of coconuts.

x

No comments: